This year has felt like the simultaneously fastest with the weeks flying by yet somehow also the slowest, Groundhog’s Day ever. Has it been that way for you too?
I usually have my entire business promo calendar mapped out by the first week of December for the year ahead.
But this year, all that changed, and one of the many life lessons I learned was to be flexible in adjusting even my best laid out plans and to invest in huge erasers! Lots of them.
Whether it was in our business with our live launches or the weddings, birthday parties, and live events we had on the calendar, so much changed this year and hopefully, we learned a lot about ourselves all along the way about how resilient we really are.
We’re reviewing all that we’ve experienced together during this crazy rollercoaster of a year!
Here’s a sneak peek of what we talked about:
- [4:21] The power of live video to grow your brand!
- [10:02] Leveling up and showing up for your business!
- [12:18] How I run my seven-figure business!
- [15:00] Diversifying your business and income streams!
- [16:04] Getting more business opportunities through collaborations!
- [18:50] Inspiring stories of business owners in the online space!
The Power of Live Video to Grow Your Brand
So much of what we do as a business is content creation. It doesn’t matter what social media platforms you choose to show up on, the most important thing is to be consistent!
Showing up consistently is one of the things that you can do as a smart, savvy business owner to arm yourself with all the opportunities to leverage your brand and your business so that you can serve your audience better.
One of the ways that we’ve done that is with organic and paid traffic. Nothing will lower your ad costs and increase your audience size better than live video! That’s why some of the content that we created for you this year was:
- The Power of the Pivot In the Time of Crisis!
- Why Serving Your Audience Matters More Than Ever Through the Coronavirus Crisis!
- The 5-Must Do & Easy Steps to Take Before You Go Live!
- How to Improve Your Live Video Streaming Picture Quality!
Leveling Up and Showing Up for Your Business
When we’re showing up more to represent and grow our business, we often feel so many fears and trepidations. The imposter syndrome and doubts start to creep up causing us to question “who am I to do this?”
All of these fears can absolutely cripple you unless you learn to level up, rise up, and show up for your business! I have experienced all of those things as well.
I was the person that worked behind-the-scenes doing the lighting, makeup, styling, and set design. That was my comfort zone, but I wouldn’t be where I am right now if I stayed in my comfort zone. So, a lot of the topics that we covered this year were:
- My Secret Sauce to Create and Crush Your Goals Without Overwhelm!
- How to Erase Self-Doubt and Believe in Yourself As an Entrepreneur!
- How to Unstuck Yourself Out of a Creative Rut!
- How I Overcame Major Imposter Syndrome and Crippling Fears!
How I Run My Seven-Figure Business
I peeled back the curtains by answering the most common questions that I get from you. We talked about everything from what lifetime access actually means for your business to the top three books that I think every serious entrepreneur should read.
These are the things that help me run my business, but it didn’t happen overnight. There was a long transition period from my six-figure business in the offline space as a production makeup artist, wardrobe stylist, and set designer to my seven-figure business in the online space as a business coach.
The topics I shared with you this year gave you a behind-the-scenes look at the exact steps that I’ve taken to build and run the seven-figure business that exists today:
- Lifetime Access? What it Really Means for Course Creators & Group Coaching Programs!
- What the Heck is a Backend Membership?
- The Three Books That Every Serious Entrepreneur Must-Read!
- How I Transitioned My Business from Offline to Online. The Detailed Step-By-Step Timeline!
Diversifying Your Business and Income Streams
I like to have multiple streams of income and that is something we’ve been covering more over the last few weeks. We all learned in 2020 that you don’t want to put all of your eggs in one basket!
As we go into the new year it’s more important than ever before to diversify your income streams! Throughout this year, I’ve shared specifically how I’ve done that with my course, membership, and affiliate marketing:
- Why It’s More Important Than Ever to Have an Online Business with Multiple Streams of Income!
- Diversifying Your Income Streams!
- Affiliate Marketing 101 Part 1: How to Diversify Your Business with Multiple Income Streams!
- Affiliate Marketing 101 Part 2: How to Diversify Your Business with Multiple Income Streams!
Getting More Business Opportunities Through Collaborations!
This girl who used to hide behind the camera in just the last year has gotten on over 100 podcasts, live videos, masterclasses, and stages and so can you! I love being a guest because it gives me the opportunity to serve other people’s audiences that coincide with the type of audiences that I love to serve.
By collaborating, I’ve gained more visibility, opportunities, and benefits that I can bring back to my audience! Collaborations are a win-win for all and I’ve shown you this year the many benefits that collaborations can have for your business:
- The Power of Collaborations: How I Got on Over 100 Podcasts, Live Videos, Masterclasses, and Stages!
- My Top 11 Favorite, Most Impactful Conversations I’ve Had as a Podcast Guest!
- Have You Ever Thought Your Niche Is Too Saturated? Here’s How to Stand Out!
- The Best Pro Quality Ring Light Deal in Three Years!
Inspiring Stories of Business Owners in the Online Space!
I love bringing my audience amazing guests and sharing the inspiring stories of the brilliant people that I have meant through the online marketing space and social media. I’ve become genuine friends with people from my mastermind as well as people that I stumbled upon online.
One of the lessons that I learned this year is to be a lot more flexible and not so rigid when it comes to my plans. I had to shift nearly everything after March 15th of this year and you know what?! I’m loving my business more and I’m even more grateful for the opportunities that I have to be able to diversify my business and help you do the same:
- The Most Powerful Lesson Cancer Taught This Entrepreneur About Life and Business!
- How to Create Long-Term Traffic, Automation, and All Things Recorded Video with YouTube Expert, Justin Brown!
- My Secret Weapon for Entrepreneurship Stress & Burnout! Plus Hello Pilates Abs!
- How Successful Business Owners Are Growing Their Businesses with Live Video!
As my amazingly brilliant and supportive team gets ready to take some time off for the holidays, we’d love to invite you to let us know what new topics you want me to cover when we return in 2021? Feel free to share below in the comments or over on my socials on Facebook or Instagram as well!
After all, we create our weekly Facebook Live and this blog for YOU my amazing friend! Sending you the very best to you and yours.
With Grit & Grace, xo!
Tiffany aka Coach Glitter