There is no denying that as brands and industry leaders we have to talk about the uncomfortable things!
Because of coronavirus and these uncertain times our brains want to jump to the worst case scenario, but I truly believe there’s always a silver lining and this too shall pass.
No matter your current situation, whether you’re working full time as an online entrepreneur, you’re juggling both your offline JOB with your online biz or you’re in the newer stages of developing your side gig, we all have to actively seek out the problems that our Ideal Customer Avatar (ICA) has and how we can provide a solution for them. That is at the core, the definition of an entrepreneur. We are problem finders and we create the answers for that problem!
Having multiple streams of income is what has gotten me (and other successful entrepreneurs) through challenging times in our lives and businesses and create an extra safety net so we’re not relying on just one thing.
In the video above, I share:
- How seeing opportunities does not equal being opportunistic! (Hallelujah!)
- How the SIMPLEST ideas resulted in tens of thousands of dollars in sales!
- How I monetized my blog in the very early days when I was first starting out!
How Seeing Opportunities Does Not Equal Being Opportunistic!
One of the things I’ve seen in my own community and even among my Lights, Camera, Branding students is that they’re a little scared to talk about this.
This is not the time to run and hide, bury your head in the sand, or disappear. And, here’s why:
- Talking about the problem is exactly how we address it! Right now is the time to create that judgement-free space where your audience can bring up their fears AND find solutions. Your followers, students and clients need your authentic voice and they need to show up as the leader that you are.
- Selling is serving! We should always be actively seeking out opportunities to serve our audience, especially during challenging times. So, repeat after me, selling IS serving!
Your people need you now more than ever. I want to empower you to go out and spread the good. Come hear how to spread the good and show up for your people HERE!
How the Most Simplest Ideas Resulted in Tens of Thousands of Dollars in Sales!
Most people don’t realize I have 25+ years of experience working as a production makeup artist and wardrobe stylist in film, television, and commercials.
When the writers strike and actors strike happened ten years ago, I had to get scrappy and see what I could do to supplement my income. I realized I had a knack for blinging out things, and started blinging out BodyBuggs, jackets, Nikes, and even a mic as a side hustle to supplement my production work and freelancing. That little spark of an idea grew into a business that for several years brought in an additional $10-$15K per year.
What can you do with your skills and your gifts to create supplemental income? Come hear how I grew my side hustle into a seven-figure business HERE!
How I Monetized My Blog in the Very Early Days!
When I first started off in the online space, I noticed that I kept on getting asked the same questions over and over again!
I realized that instead of answering the same questions individually, over and over and over again, I created a resource page that I can direct my followers to that answered those common questions. That resource page developed into a blog that I eventually monetized through affiliate marketing by promoting the products and services that I mentioned in the blog that I use and love the most!
If you’re looking to monetize your blog by sharing products as an affiliate or if you’re creating your own or like me, you’re doing BOTH, ask yourself these three simple questions to start:
- Who do you help? Regardless of where you are in your business you will never outgrow asking yourself this question. When you can literally step into the shoes of your audience members you can speak in their language, serve them at a higher level, and offer them the right solution to their problems.
- What products or services help solve the common problem(s) for your audience? Think specifically about what product or service you have used or continue to regularly use that you know will also be of value to your audience. What have you discovered that can help alleviate a problem, overcome an obstacle, or do something easier and faster? Sometimes it’s the simplest things like your favorite concealer or the best lighting. When you become a trusted RESOURCE for your audience so they can go straight to your blog instead of getting sucked into Google searches or YouTube, you become a major time saver for them!
- How is this product or service you’re thinking of promoting or creating yourself, different from what’s already out there? There are things that you have learned and figured out that somebody just a few steps behind you has yet to discover. Think about how this product or service can take them from the struggle to the solution and what makes it different. Often times, the difference factor is YOU! No one can teach or coach the way you do? Or the fact that you’ve tested out many similar affiliate products, your opinion on your favorite is what is so valuable.
Come hear how to monetize your blog and sell your own products and services HERE!
The more action you take, the closer and faster you will get to your clarity. That will get you baby steps closer to what you actually end up doing!
Get on the Waitlist!
If you’re part of my Lights, Camera, Branding crew you know there are so many opportunities to serve your audience. I could never have predicted that my blog would be the foundation piece for how I created a seven-figure business and look, you’re here on it right now! It’s still going strong!
If you’re not currently a student of Lights, Camera, Branding you can get on the waitlist at LightsCameraBranding.com.
In these uncertain, challenging times, I am here to support you and sending you so much positive energy.
With (extra) Grit & Grace, xoxo!
Tiffany aka Coach Glitter