If you’re an online business owner, have you been second guessing promoting your online business right now?
Are you worried about how to move on with your next launch, promotion or feel like your followers, email subscribers and customers will think you’re being opportunistic and capitalizing on others pain if you promote your offers?
Let’s talk about the enormous elephant in the room and address it head on!
As online business owners it is our duty to serve our audience and it’s not being opportunistic to offer your audience products and services that are solutions for their problems.
That’s why in this video, I share with you my TOP TIPS to create conversational content that matters to your audience so you can meet your audience exactly where they are with everything that is happening in the world right now.
Please fast forward from 21:14-21:42 where we temporarily lost sound due to the overwhelming number of people doing live videos right now. I promise the rest of the video will light a fire under your booty to take action, so make sure you watch til the end!
Here’s a sneak peak of what I talked about:
- [13:32] The number one thing that you need to address head on! I talk about what you can do as a business owner to serve your audience without the fear that you’ll come off as being opportunistic.
- [16:04] The things you can do to pivot your messaging! I share a simple tip to help you pivot your messaging and prevent you from sounding tone-deaf.
- [18:50] Why it’s time to put your offers out there! I share a powerful mindset shift to help you become the visionary leader that your audience needs right now.
The Number One Thing That You Need to Address Head On!
As business owners the number one thing you need to think about addressing head on are the hard topics that we are all thinking about, but afraid to talk about in light of COVID-19:
- You can talk about how you’ve been adjusting your business.
- Or, why what you have to offer solves the problem in the midst of what’s happening.
What we do as entrepreneurs is solve problems. Right now, there is a giant problem out there and you are not being opportunistic because you see an opportunity to solve it. By solving problems you are changing lives!
The Things You Can Do to Pivot Your Messaging!
One of the things that you can do to pivot your messaging is to address how your products and services specifically address the new problems of your ideal customer avatar (ICA):
- This is not the time to conduct business as normal and create the same content that you were planning before the pandemic.
- By addressing the new things your ICA needs right now is how you serve your audience and prevent yourself from being tone-deaf.
This current situation has provided you the opportunity to be the leader that helps your audience see there is a different way. You get so show them they absolutely have control over so many different things.
We cannot be visionary leaders by sticking our heads in the sand. So be brave! Talk about it and address it.
Why It’s Time to Put Your Offers Out There!
There are people out there that need you. When you start to question yourself and make all encompassing statements that everybody is out of work or assumptions that no one is spending money, it is absolutely not true:
- People are still investing in themselves.
- They are also buying the tools and software that they need to run their businesses.
It’s time to become more curious and more fascinated with what your audience needs right now.
- Ask how can you serve your audience?
- How can you create a solution for the problems they currently have?
- Show up for your audience to provide real value and become the visionary leader that they need.
People need what you have to offer.
We didn’t know this was coming and it caught us off guard with a mighty rude awakening, but eventually the Coronavirus will end and when it does I want you to come out of it STRONGER than ever before!
The work that you do now is going to show up as the result that you get months from now. Because you were brave and continued despite the fear, you will be the one that is not just surviving, but thriving!
Get on my VIP Waitlist!
If this pandemic has taught us anything, it is that now is not the time to just take in more information. Now is the time to take fast, inspired action!
If you seriously want to go beyond just consuming more free content, and you’re ready to leverage the power of live video to build an engaged audience, fill your launches, and create massive impact, get on our VIP waitlist for Lights, Camera, Branding at LightsCameraBranding.com.
With Grit & Grace, xoxo!
Tiffany aka Coach Glitter