Pinch Me & Tell My Mom! I’m A Guest On Jenna Kutcher’s Goal Digger Podcast!
Friends, this is a milestone moment kind of day because I was interviewed on one of the most highly respected podcasts by none other than THE Jenna Kutcher. And yes… she is as genuinely kind, funny and down to earth behind the scenes just like she is on social media. These days that’s such a huge breath of fresh air!
In Episode #449, which you can click HERE to listen, I got to share my business journey on how I first started out in the world of production as a make-up artist, wardrobe stylist, and set designer for some super big name shows… like so many of the reality shows that you’ve binge watched. Yep, I worked on them all in my “previous life” before my Reinvention Tour!
I shared how in the last six years, I built my Personal Brand from the ground up in the online space as a blogger, consultant, top affiliate marketer and is the Creator of Lights Camera Branding, my signature online program which is my true calling, heart and soul work. I am so very obsessed with helping entrepreneurs just like you develop your brand on social media with the most simple, doable and highly effective strategies for audience growth and successful live launches all through the vital power of live video.
Yup, this conversation is all about going LIVE. We talk all about how you shouldn’t discount Facebook (even though it may no longer be the shiny new “popular kid” on the block) and Instagram Live, but also, the new platform in LIVE content… Clubhouse which you know I’ve been sharing with you the huge opportunities there especially for newer brands.
If you have questions about how live video and content plays a role in growing an online business, this is your episode.
In this conversation with Jenna, I also share:
- How I went from behind the scenes to the spotlight (as a super quiet INTROVERT),
- How I found my voice, my calling and did it super scared with a shaky voice at the age of 40 (because it’s never too late to start),
- How my first live video was AWFUL, sideways and I didn’t realize it was still on from inside my pocket for a good 10 minutes,
- Why YOU as a Personal Brand Business NEED Live Video and it’s the lowest hanging fruit with the lowest barrier of entry to get started into the world of video,
- The REAL reasons why we continue to go live in 2021,
- What you may not realize just yet how you can set yourself up for SUCCESS for your future live launches by using Live Video to potentially lower your Facebook and Instagram Ads while also building up our “custom audiences”,
- Going Live on the new Audio-Only platform, Clubhouse and what a great practice ground it is to develop your speaking AND listening skills,
- The unspoken “rules” and etiquette of Clubhouse so you know exactly about the newbie mistakes to avoid,
- How I first got started in creating my business online and the initial “WHY” and health struggles that motivated me to pivot away from the long 15+ hour days working on production sets,
- The birth of my Signature Group Coaching Program, Lights Camera Branding nearly FIVE years ago already and why it’s become the very best result of me taking BIG Scary chances on myself with my “Reinvention Tour”/Version 2.0
- How I teach how to get off the hamster wheel of content creation and brand building by using live video as your ONE core content that can be repurposed into many other pieces of content across different platforms,
- And so much more…
I loved this very casual, super conversational style podcast interview. It’s like you, me and Jenna are cozied up on the couch with our skinny spicy margaritas in hand, chatting about our lives and business journey including the messy middle that we all experience in the process.
Let’s Connect On Social!
Connect with me and Jenna’s Goal Digger Podcast on Instagram: @GoalDiggerPodcast, @coachglitter, and after you’ve had a chance to listen, Tag us in your IG Stories to let us know what you enjoyed the most! I’ll reshare it to my Stories as well! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
Check out Jenna’s detailed Episode Show Notes which also has the link to listen over at jennakutcherblog.com/
You can also listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Sticher which are all linked as well in Jenna’s Show Notes.
With Grit & Grace, xo!
Tiffany aka Coach Glitter