Are you like me and SUPER curious to learn what are the big differences, the action steps, way of thinking and daily HABITS of highly successful people?
Okay, I admit, I’m more like OBSESSED with learning all about this so I cannot even begin to fully express what a huge honor it was to be invited back for a second time to contribute to Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast Episode where she created a compilation collection from some of her friends and peers to ask what their number one SUCCESS habit was for moving the needle forward as an entrepreneur.
I had no idea who Amy included in this jam packed episode until I heard it myself and WHOA! I was blown away! I’m talking about some of the biggest movers and shakers in the online space. Massive Personal Brand Business Owners who are Course Creators, New York Times Best Sellers, Bloggers, Podcasters, literally some of the biggest CHANGE MAKERS — Gabby Bernstein, Neil Patel, Zafira Rajan, Patrice Washington, John Lee Dumas, Luvvie Ajayi Jones and… ME! (Someone please pinch me!)
Amy’s like just you and me and wanted to know what habits actually mattered and made a difference when it came to building their online businesses.
Here’s a short snippet of my Top Tip all about how to RETAIN more of what you learn:
Here’s a sneak peek of the full episode…
- [03:48] Gabby Bernstein’s #1 habit is a lot of small right actions. She trusts that by adding up these small right actions the miracle will occur.
- [05:51] Neil Patel’s secret to accomplishing goals is breaking things down to small steps.
- [09:09] Tiffany Lee Bymaster aka Coach Glitter (Hey! That’s me!) My three step solution to overcome forgetfulness and retain more of what you’re learning to reach mastery.
- [14:07] John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneurs on Fire journals daily. He has so many ideas swirling in his head that getting it out on paper frees up his mind.
- [15:48] Luvvie Ajayi Jones uses to-do lists to move the needle. The list gets the tasks out of her head, holds her accountable and motivates her.
- [16:59] Zafira Rajan holds her Monday mornings as sacred space to work on business and personal tasks.
- [20:39] Patrice Washington has a weekly habit of blocking days on her calendar for specific tasks. She plans the ideal week including rest and recovery.
CLICK HERE to listen right now to this mega impactful podcast episode to learn the ONE habit that has made the greatest difference for these Leaders on their journeys as entrepreneurs as they share their super specific and actionable success strategies so that you can emulate what’s ALREADY working and not having to reinvent the wheel.
Also, my amazingly brilliant friend Amy created a band new EYE OPENING Quiz that is perfect to help all my fellow entrepreneur friends learn what to FOCUS on next to grow your business! You’ll gain amazing insights customized for you in just a matter of minutes!
Click HERE to take Amy’s FREE Quiz and make sure to past it on by sharing with your #BizBesties too!
With Grit & Grace, xo!
Tiffany aka Coach Glitter