If you’ve been following me on social media and/or my blog for a little while now you know that It Cosmetics is a line that I truly love, adore & use both personally and professionally. It’s just taken over most of my makeup kit since I first discovered it right before shooting the Turbo Fire videos and I was mad scrambling to test out truly sweatproof, waterproof, TURBOPROOF makeup! It Cosmetics was a God send because everyone looked amazing and no streaks of makeup dripping off with their sweat and wow, if you are familiar with this workout it’s a majorly sweaty and intense format!
I have to tell you about the latest ridiculously amazing value kit that It Cosmetics will be offering on QVC starting tomorrow, October 14, 2015. These Today’s Special Values, aka TSV’s only happen a few times a year and when they do they usually sell out and don’t last the full 24 hours. QVC only features one product/brand as their daily TSV and the company that gets featured on this incredible special day for them will put together a mind blowingly AWESOME kit for a price that you will never, ever see anywhere else! This brand new kit is priced so crazy low it’s funny! Just two of the products retail individually for more than the entire kit. So if you love at least 3 things, you’re majorly scoring!
I’ve tested everything over the past 2 weeks since I got the kit to preview from It Cosmetics. Here’s my rundown and review of the IT Cosmetics Your Most Radiant You 5pc. Holiday Collection:
- CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi, a soft pink shade (FYI exclusive & only available on QVC until 12/31/14!!) This is my FAVORITE thing in the entire kit! It’s my new favorite blush OF ALL TIME and I literally own hundreds so that says a lot! Since it’s an ombre blush you can control how deep or light you want the color. It has the most beautiful glow that isn’t too shimmery & zero glitter flecks so it still works great in photos and videos which is what i’ve been using on Chalene Johnson for the past few weeks for her big Smart Success launch and brand new Courageous Confidence series! It’s the most beautiful wearable for everyone pink shade!
- Celebration Foundation Illumination in your choice of colors for your skin tone. This is very similar to the original Celebration Foundation but as I’ve mentioned in previous reviews it has a slight glow and luminous finish vs. the original which has a more natural/slightly more matte finish. I personally prefer the original because I have normal with combo skin in the t-zone so I create my own natural luminosity 😉 I do however use it sometimes as a final step over my preferred foundation of choice for myself, the It Cosmetics CC+ cream to add a bit more coverage and glow BUT I only apply it to the perimeter of my face, away from my ginormous pores and shinier areas which are just at the center of my face. I love this Illumination foundation for my clients who have normal to drier skin types to give them that youthful and radiant glow. I don’t find it’s too much to apply all over that skin type as anything that is overly matte will look like chalk on their face and this gives them that beautiful, wearable sheen. **TIP: If you’re more oily or combo, try ordering this in the Tan or Deep shade to use as a subtle bronzer!
- Hello Lashes! Extensions Mascara in Black (FYI exclusive & only available on QVC until 12/31/14!!) – I have never been a big fan of any mascara that has the fiber extensions in them because I have very sensitive eyes and if I get them in my eye it really makes my eyes look bloodshot and burns for several days. I was weary of trying this because of all the numerous fails i’ve had in the past with fiber lashes which by the way have been around for many years in many forms! There’s nothing “unique” about them! This one was much gentler and I didn’t end up looking like I have tarantula lashes but I still don’t love it more than my beloved DiorShow Blackout Waterproof. I have a heavy lid/crease and if I don’t wear waterproof, my eye makeup will always end up slightly smudged under my eyes. So while I didn’t find this one irritating to my eyes and I loved the ball end application wand which is particularly fantastic to apply to the teeny tiny lower lashes and capture every lash on the inner corner (I special order this type of disposable wands to use in my kit!), this one wasn’t a big winner for me. **TIP: If you are like me and are not crazy about fiber lash formulas just take the wand out, clean it off with your eye makeup remover and use it with your other mascara formulas that you do love!
- No Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black/Brown – These pencils have been on my Top 11 Fave It Cosmetics list ever since they came! They are fantastic on the waterline and for anyone who needs waterproof, long lasting eye liner. Total winner in my book!
- Heavenly Luxe Double Airbrush Foundation Brush– If you own any of the It Cosmetics brushes then you know what incredible quality they are. They don’t shed like most natural hair brushes, they are cruelty-free synthetics that perform just as well, if not better than natural hair brushes and did I mention they don’t shed?! That’s my biggest pet peeve when it comes to brushes other than rough, scratchiness but I can’t stand picking off tons of brush hairs from my face and shirt when i’m done applying. The worst is when I miss one from the talent’s face and I see it on the monitor and have to stop the shoot to remove it! Ack!
Just the brush along with the new ombre pink blush are more than worth the price of the entire kit! It’s like the other 3 pieces are a bonus! Buy 2 and get 3 free! Now that’s a crazy steal! The price of this kit is only $54.96 and even the S&H is lower at just $3.00! Plus it’s available on 3 easy payments of $18.32 plus tax (if applicable) & S&H! What a deal! So get your color while it’s still available. The item number to order starting at midnight EST/9pm PST is A260772 & it’s also available on Auto Delivery. Detailed info on what is included in the Auto Delivery program & how often your deliveries will be shipped can be read here
Don’t forget that this kit is only offered at the TSV price on Tuesday October 14th only and very rarely do they ever last the full day so order yours now! Here’s the link again to order starting at midnight. This is NOT an affiliate link. I’m just passing on the info & savings to you!
Tiffany, aka Coach Glitter