There’s nothing more important to build your Personal Brand Business than to show up consistently and with great, value-rich content. Let’s make sure we point that out before we dive into all this makeup stuff!
While I focus nearly all of my content creation on my areas of expertise in social media marketing, live product launching and of course, live video which is exactly how I started and continued to utilize as the central content piece for my business 6+ years later, I get asked about makeup and beauty on the regular as well!
I go into the full details with my tips and tricks as well as show the specific simple list of products in the video below ⬇️⬇️⬇️
You may or may not know, depending on how long it has been since you somehow “magically” found me in this giant global online space (or maybe I found YOU through strategic and precise paid advertising on Facebook or Instagram??), I had over 20+ years as a Professional MakeUp ARTist and Wardrobe Stylist in my “1.0” version of me before I made the big (and super slow) pivot into this online business that I now have!
I bet we have a ton of things in common including we’re super busy and time is a precious commodity that we never seem to have enough of so the last thing we’re going to do as entrepreneurs who have plenty already on their plate is to spend a ton of time on makeup!
Yet, I know the struggle is REAL and we also want to look our personal best and certainly not like anyone else or a meet any type of beauty “standard” because thankfully, there isn’t one. We simply want to look our personal, confident best when we can and that my friend, is the intention of this blog!
If you only have 5 minutes to spare, focus on the B.L.L. because that’s what will stand out and POP the most on camera!
- BROWS: Groom, brush and fill in if necessary. I have super sparse brows and always have even though I’m a 90’s kid and had extra skinny brows back then. My go-to brow product that is also by far the easiest to use for those that do NOT have the most steady hands or skill to use a pencil is a brow powder. My fav is from Anastasia
*Pro Tip: Always choose a brow color that is a 1-2 shades lighter than your hair so you don’t end up looking like Groucho Marx or Burt from Sesame Street!
- LASHES: A great mascara is definitely a 2-for-1 time saver that really opens up and lifts the eyes. I’ve been a huge DiorShow fan for at least 15 years for as long as I can remember. I prefer the waterproof formula which really helps those with heavier eye lids keep the lashes curled up as well as prevents under eye raccooning on the lower lash line. CLICK HERE for the exact formula I love from the half a dozen different types of “DiorShow” mascaras they now have.
- LIPS: The nude lip that I get asked about thousands of times! As I show in the video above, it’s the amazing multi-tasking lip liner/lipstick in one, Maybelline Super Stay Ink Crayon in the most “GOLDILOCKS” of colors, #10 Trust Your Gut which you can find HERE online or just about any neighborhood drug store!I top that off with a slightly LIGHTER shade cream lip gloss to create that perfect nude lip combo. I seriously have searched high and low as well as tested dozens and dozens of not-so-perfect colors to create this exact combo! The lip gloss color is White Russian which you can see HERE
If you have 10 Minutes to get ready before you are going to do your Facebook Live or record the videos for your course, here’s what to focus on in addition to the B.L.L. above!
- EYE SHADOW: As mentioned above, I love a great multi-tasking product and this is by far one of my all-time must-have beauty products! It’s a longwearing, crease-proof, waterproof cream shadow stick that doubles as eye liner, a primer base for your powder shadows and the easiest way to create a fast, flawless smokey eye! There’s tons of options out there but my current favorite that I’ve stocked up on as I show in the video above, is from Wunder2, Super-Stay Stick Eyeshadow in Sandstorm which is a medium bronze and Smokey Amber which is a dark espresso brown. I have other brands and options for similar cream shadow sticks HERE in the Beauty Section of my Resource Page
- SPOT CONCEAL: Unless I have a bad hormonal breakout, I usually spot conceal the redness around my nose and chin with my powder foundation and a small concealer brush. A Q-Tip works great in a fix as well! This is my fav “lazy girl” powder foundation from It Cosmetics which is also super longwearing (see a theme here?) for at least 11 years now that you can build up the coverage from medium to full. You can get it HERE To see the other Foundations and the “magic wand” hybrid concealer/highlighter I love, check out the Beauty Section of my Resource Page HERE
- BRONZER & HIGHLIGHTER: Like I mention in the video, if there was a Guinness Book of World Records for a single human who has used the most number of this Bronzer/highlighter/blush palette, I’d definitely be a contender. I’ve been using this product since It Cosmetics first started nearly 15 years ago and I was one of the very first Pro MakeUp ARTists to discover it. It’s how I became friends with the Founder, Jamie Kern Lima!This palette will add a touch of sun-kissed color, dimension, contours, highlights and fresh pinched healthy cheeks which is something that really pops and glows on camera. Especially if you’re using bright lighting whether from a window with natural light source or artificial lights like I use with ring lights, you can look really washed out. This is how you add that color back in along with emphasizing your bone structure (or creating the illusion you have more!). Click HERE to check it out!
Finally, if you have 15 Minutes total to get ready, in addition to everything above, I’d add just one thing to really make your face POP! on camera and that is LASHES, LASHES, LASHES!
False lashes make my eyes look at least double the size which is important as someone who usually wears glasses on camera as well (although I didn’t for the video above which is super RARE). It makes a massive difference in opening up your eyes, in the shape of your eyes including LIFTING them up like I referenced in the video… False Lashes are like a “push-up bra” for your eyes! haha!
Click HERE to see my very favorite style out of the literal HUNDREDS, if not thousands of styles, shapes and brands out there that I show in the video and I’m personally always wearing on camera. They are super affordable especially if you stock up when they are sale which they often are from the store I’ve linked for you AND don’t forget that you can reuse them many, many times! I sure do!
Don’t forget to check out my complete list of ALL my fav beauty products that I personally use and recommend her on my carefully curated Resource Page HERE
Your opinion matters! Comment below to let me know what you want to see on my next Facebook Live and blog!
With Grit & Grace, xo!
Tiffany aka Coach Glitter
**DISCLOSURE: Hey Friend! I may be an affiliate for some of the products that I recommend on my blog. If you purchase those items through my links or discount codes, I will earn a small commission. You will NEVER pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a discount or bonuses/Gift With Purchase not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps support this blog so I can continue to offer you lots of great free information.
Coach Glitter is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
🙂 Thank you in advance for your support!