Can you believe we are already into December?! The holiday season is upon us and that means lots of festive parties, getting dressed up, pictures with Santa and photos with friends and family. I just reorganized well, every area of my life thanks to my Great Closet Clean Out including my makeup collection and I pulled out some of my current favs that are perfect for Fall/Winter and several are year round staples too! Here’s my list!
- MakeUp Forever Rouge Artist Intense in “Moulin Rouge”– This is a gorgeous red that i’ve used on so many different skin tones and it’s such a wearable red for everyone! I love the creamy texture because it’s not saturated with pigment, creamy yet not too matte or glossy which you don’t want with a bright, bold red otherwise it will bleed everywhere!
- Buxom Lip Gloss in “Pucker Up”– This is a gorg orchid color that isn’t too purple or too pink. It’s a great orchid with a touch of mauve.
- Dior RougeDior #773 “La Vie”– I discovered this lipstick this past Spring and it has become one of year round favs! It’s the perfect wearable bright pink and the cream wears really well and feels very comfortable on the lip.
- Buxom Lipstick in “Swinger”– This pairs perfectly with the Buxom “Pucker Up” and is a plummy pink creamy lipstick. If you love plums but don’t want to go too purple, this is a great choice!
- L’Oreal Collection Privée #620 “Julianne’s Nude”– This is a collection of Nude shades for every skin tone from the fairest of fair to the deepest, rich. This particular shade was made for Julianne Moore who has fair-light skin tone and red hair. That’s totally not me at all but this nude lipstick works great on me! I love it because it’s a peachy nude. There’s a JLo nude as well but it made me look really washed out. There’s 6 different shades of Nude so if you have a hard time finding the right one, definitely give this line a try!
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire #502 “Plum Adagio”– This is the “It” color for the fall/winter 2014-2015 season! It’s that super deep, bordeaux color. Any of the deeper red wine colors will do but this one is my personal pick! Just about every single brand out there makes it. I love this one in particular because it’s a highly saturated with pigment liquid lipstick. You do have to apply with a bit more care when using any bold color but since it’s a liquid texture you want to make sure to line your lips first if you have problems with bleeding. Make sure to blot off any excess with a tissue which will help make the color last longer.
- MakeUp Forever Rouge Artist Natural in “N9”– This is what I use to create my version of the very popular “Kylie Jenner lip” which is an updated version of the 90’s matte mauve lip. It’s said that her actual products and colors she uses are MAC “Whirl” lip liner with MAC “Faux” lipstick.
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in “Love Forever” -I’ve loved this creamy matte lipstick forever! It’s so rich in color, great long lasting texture that I never have problems with bleeding and the bold hot pink color is one of the boldest pinks I own! Dare to go bold!
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire #106 “Fuchsia Orchestra”– Yes, this is my 3rd hot pink color on the list but I swear they are all uniquely different. Okay, slightly different but I love these liquid lipsticks especially in the fall & winter when my lips are drier and a matte finish will just make my lips look like prunes! This one is bold and creamy and will not dry out your lips!
So that’s my list! Tell me if you use and love any of these shades in the comments below or what your personal must have, of the moment brands/colors are. I’d love to know! If you loved this blog please share with your girlfriends on your FaceBook page or Tweet it out! I love you for reading and sharing!
Muah! Xoxo! Tiffany, aka CoachGlitter 🙂