Friends! I looked at the giant mountain of products I purchased and received throughout the entire 2018 and broke it down to just my absolute fav essential few! I’m all about less is more these days and these are my tried, tested and true must-have favs that i’m so excited to share with you! Scroll to the very bottom if you want to check out the FB Live I did about these products!
In no particular order here they are:
1.Nudestix Cream Eye Shadow Sticks! I am obsessed with these because they are super long wearing, extremely smudge resistant (once they set) multi-purpose product that is your primer, eye shadow and eye liner all in one! They have a ton of different eye colors and textures both matte, metallic and pearl which you can see HERE! But I also found an amazing deal for a kit that is already value priced with the best variety of colors that just went on sale! You get the whole thing for less than the price of two! Check that kit out HERE before it sells out!
2. Buxom Satin Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick! My previous favorite lipstick was also from the Buxom brand and I was heart broken when they discontinued it! Luckily they came with out with two new formulations to replace it and now there’s a ton of colors in both the matte and satin finishes. I prefer the Satin because i’m not a fan of the pruney lip look which can often happen with matte finishes. Plus I want my lip to look fuller without the bleeding effect you often get with creamier formulations but not with this! My two fav colors are Rebel Rose which is the perfect light medium pinky beige that isn’t too nude leaving you looking more like a corpse! And on the opposite end of the spectrum, I love Bright Magenta which is a BOLD & Bright orchid pink that screams “i’m confident” and looks amazing on camera! Click HERE to learn more!
3. John Frieda Color Refreshing Gloss! This product has saved me hundreds and hundreds of dollars by really stretching out the time I need to see my already crazy busy colorist! I have no idea how well it works for blondes or red heads since I’m not either one of those so I can ONLY speak from personal experience as a dark haired COOL brunette who is always trying to get the perfect BEIGY highlights MINUS any of the ugly orangey brassiness! I have an amazing hair stylist/colorist that i’ve worked with for over 20 years and she always does killer work BUT my hair quickly goes brassy between color. This product has been the perfect solution! It’s simple to use, right in the shower after you shampoo and condition. Work it into your hair, leave in for 6-10 minutes (I leave it in the full 10 to darken it up a bit more) and my color is REVAMPED to it’s beigy, caramel highlights with zero orange! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my color since I started this product and I can go an extra MONTH between color now! I’ve tried similar higher end/pricier products and this one is by far the easiest to work with that never stains my hands, my very white shower, towels or clothes. Plus one bottle lasts for SIX uses! Again, I can’t speak to how well the other colors work but the one for COOL Brunettes works miraculously for me! Click HERE to check it out!
4. Big Sexy Hair Powder Play LITE Soft Volumizing & Texturizing Powder! I’ve talked about volumizing hair products A TON because I have such fine hair and not a ton of it especially after losing a lot of it four years ago when I was first battling my hypothyroid symptoms. But now i’m healthy and my hair has completely grown back (finally!!)! I first discovered the regular version of this product and loved it but it would leave a bit too much of the “grit” feeling that was more like gumminess and with super fine hair it was too much. That’s where this newer LITE version comes in! It’s the perfect solution to add more volume right at the root and texture to silky, smooth hair so it stays voluminous all day long WITHOUT the excessive tacky feel! It’s also on sale right now for Buy 2, Get 1 Free from the entire Big Sexy hair line HERE
5. Bio Ionic 24K GoldPro Styling Wand! I got this as a Christmas gift from one of my clients that i’m a personal wardrobe stylist! She remembered we had a conversation awhile back about how I curl my hair and the styling wand I was using was super ancient and needed an upgrade! This one is the PERFECT clipless curling wand to achieve the perfectly imperfect, beach waves! It heats up and most importantly, maintains even heat while you’re using it. I love that there’s a temperature control which many do not have and while many manufacturers of similar products say that 410 is the perfect temp for creating curls quickly, it’s a bit too hot for my fine hair. I discovered after using it a few times that 390 works great for me but that’s the beauty of being able to change it to make it work for your individual hair! I can do my hair in half the time now! This is the perfect price point in my opinion. Not a $40 iron but not $200+ either. It’s very reasonably priced for the quality at $90. Click HERE to learn more!
6. Ardell Demi Wispies “Studio Effects”! I’ve used the Demi Wispies for years but they were a bit wimpy and didn’t pack that extra eye popping POW factor so I would layer them with a few extra lashes on the corners to double stack and create the effect I was looking for. Well, now I don’t need to do that because with this artist created version, that’s exactly what they did! This is my personal favorite style because it has the invisible band so it won’t look too heavy, fake or fatigue your eyes. It’s a very fringey, flirty style which that’s just personal preference and why 9,000 lash styles exist! And the extra lashes layered just on the outer corners really helps to lift a heavy eye lid or droopy corners. You can really tell a huge difference especially on camera when you wear the right lashes! Click HERE to get yours and right now they are currently Buy 2, Get 1 Free as well! Time to stock up!
7. It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cleanser! Years ago I was OBSESSED with Philosophy’s Purity Made Simple cleanser then they changed the dang formula and ruined a great thing! Then It Cosmetics came out with a cleanser of their own and it has become my absolute favorite! It’s a cream cleanser that reminds me a lot of the O.G. Purity but even better. It’s a cream cleanser that removes all my makeup without stinging, drying my skin or leaving a greasy film after. It just does the job! I use it in two steps. First I add a small dime size on a DRY microfiber towel to remove my eye makeup then I go back over my entire face with the towel WET with another dime size amount of cleanser to finish. I also love using it with my Clarisonic a few days a week! A little goes a long way so don’t waste it! Click HERE to get yours!
8. And last buy not least… Soul CBD Oil! While it’s not technically a beauty product it certainly helps me to do and BE my personal best whether it’s when i’m on stage or on camera doing Facebook Lives or working behind the scenes doing “all the things” it takes to run this machine aka my online biz! I’ve recently talked a little bit more about my mild to moderate anxiety that I wake up to most mornings. It’s a side effect of my thyroid medication which is a natural desiccated thyroid and the lowest dose you can get buy i’m super sensitive to them all. I’ve never had much anxiety until my hypothyroid symptoms really came to a boiling point and anxiety showed up in all its ugliness. I’ve been using different brands of CBD oil for over two years which were recommended by my doctors but this one by Soul CBD is by far the most effective one i’ve tried! It comes in two strengths and doesn’t taste like an awful “camp fire” like a few i’ve tried. It’s in an MCT oil, organic and independent lab tested. You can learn more about it HERE and use discount code “CoachGlitter” for 10% Off!
Tiffany aka Coach Glitter
**DISCLOSURE: Hey Friend! I may be an affiliate for some of the products that I recommend on my blog. If you purchase those items through my links or discount codes, I will earn a small commission. You will NEVER pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a discount or bonuses/Gift With Purchase not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps support this blog so I can continue to offer you lots of great free information.
Coach Glitter is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
🙂 Thank you in advance for your support!